I know Im kind of rushing through this but I want to give you some back ground.
Paleo really changed my husband’s life the results from CrossFit and eating was so dramatic that his own mother couldn’t believe it. He stopped snoring and being tired all the time. I will post before and after pictures but here his Lee on our vacation in July of 2011.
Ok this blog isn’t about my husbands result but MY new adventure. While my husband was working out and eating right my belly was slowly starting to expand. I had cake and pies, wheat and soy all the things I should have but I couldn’t help it. I was pregnant and I cant stop eating. I wanted bread and sweets that were rich in texture and taste. I really tired to right but I couldn’t. My little bundle of joy was hungry all the time. I have an allergy to wheat soy and peanuts but I didn’t care. I ate all I could (except peanuts) and love every minute of it.
Here I am 3 days before I have birth our son....at 183! (excuse the messy bathroom)
Here I am 3 days before I have birth our son....at 183! (excuse the messy bathroom)
UNTIL I GAVE BIRTH!!! The day that I delivered I was 183, I had gained 34 pounds, a month later I was down to 170 and today, 4 ½ month Im at 165. I am still not 100% Paleo but I feel like crap all the time. I am swollen and tired most days. I keep waiting the foods I am allergic to and then think to myself WHY! So from this day forward I am doing 2 things. #1 Paleo as much as I can then #2 Cleaning eating (I do need some variety in my life)
No comments:
Post a Comment