Tuesday, March 6, 2012

YOUR WHAT!!! THIS IS HOW IT STARTED....


So this is how it all started… my husband came home and told me that he wants to change his work out to this new style of fitness régime called CrossFit and found a CrossFit in our area  (which is rare since there is nothing new and/or exciting on the Westside of Phoenix).
Well he went and visited CrossFit Fury (http://www.crossfitfury.com) and was instantly hooked.  My husband, Lee, would come home tore up – breathing heavy, clothes soaking wet and hands cut up, bleeding and gross. And every other day was the same thing. Lee loved it. The team at CrossFit Fury was whooping him back into shape and he LOVED it (did I say that already)
But THEN, he came home and told me something else he wanted to try. The Caveman/Paleo Diet! I thought yeah right, but he goes on about what you have to eat and what you have to cut out and then the benefits and blah blah blah. All I could think about was this: Is he really going to spend time and make himself these Paleo meals each night? And how much is this going to cost us? So I started reading Robb Wolf’s The Paleo Solution Book and was amazed. http://www.robbwolf.com/ This stuff was very interesting.
So once I did my research and figured out that Paleo is very simple and that our family basically (kind of) eats this way I said well hey, we all can give it a try.
So here is my journey with The Caveman/Paleo Diet (as well as eating clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment